1. Another breach this time with Capital One. It is apparent that companies need smarter cyber security people who are able to think more like criminals. My opinion: Fire your security people ASAP. Breach me and you’ll be sorry because I’m broke.
2. Watch those Amazon drivers. One stole a dog right in front of the owner’s house. Very bold driver. Make her work in a shelter for dogs.
3. A couple found a 2 ½ carat diamond in Arkansas State Park. I’m heading that way right now to get my diamond.
4. (Yesterday’s News) A kid wins 3million playing Fortnite. Parents: tell your kids to pick up those controllers and practice every day. That’s their job, instead of taking out the garbage. Esports are getting more popular. If kids are going to spend hours learning and perfecting their gaming skills, they might as well be able to get some money out of it. There was an article a while ago that the military is getting into esports. That’s right, MOS for gaming.
5. Beyond Meat stock; I’m kicking myself for not investing. Look at it now! Down, but not out.
6. Parents who accidentally leave their kids in the car. Car makers put a second row buzzer on the dash that will buzz when you open your car door. I feel for the parents of the twins. You can get distracted or so deep in thought that you can forget what you are supposed to be doing. It’s called brain overload. Don’t pretend it hasn’t happened to you.
7. Phaedra Parks’ exhusband is out of prison again. I hope he will stay out this time.
8. 90 Day Fiancé; give it a watch. You might relate to finding love in a different country. Especially if nothing has worked for you so far. Interesting.
9. The woman charged with murder in killing her twins who were born with drugs in their system: Get that woman some help. She was a drug addict that did the drugs for herself and passed them to her premature twins who died. Drug addiction is a disease, just like cancer. It eats at you little by little. I know the babies didn’t ask to be born to this mother; however, this mother needed help a long time before the babies were conceived.
10. Jeffrey Epstein: lock him up, lock him up! It’s time that the rich be held accountable for their actions. It’s a new day. The rich are finally going to jail, just not enough of them. Money can’t buy you love and damn sure shouldn’t buy you freedom. What else do I need to say?
11. The mom whose son is charged with assault for playing a form of dodge ball that hit a kid in the face: The kid’s mother says this isn’t the first time her child has been targeted while playing. She says her son has a medical condition. Why was her son playing if he has a medical condition where he can’t be hit? Especially this kind of game. Let him play video games. There’s no chance of getting hit.
12. Please people: Watch out when you open your car doors! There could be a bicyclist in your blind spot. I know in New York that you have just as many bicyclist as cars on the road in some areas. A woman triathlete died as a result of trying to move out of the way of a car door opening. She veered to the left, right into a truck. Again, watch for those cyclists.
That’s it for today. You have my opinion. I’d like to hear your take. Remember your first job well. Keep that thought every day as you read my opinion. If you have any suggestions on making this a better blog, let me hear it. I’m open to suggestions.
Shooting at Walmart in Mississippi 2 dead.