1. I want to start by saying Cynthia Brown, the 16yr old sentenced to life for killing a man (John), has been released. It’s about time our justice system did the right thing in her case.
2. Toni Morrison an American – not just African-American – icon passed away.
3. The prisoner who dressed as his daughter has killed himself. I don’t mean to not be empathetic, but when I first read this article I was wondering if her being such a ugly girl gave him away. In my opinion, death by your own hands is never the answer.
4. The man that hit the child for what he said was showing no respect to the flag in my opinion, and should be given some jail time. How do you impose your beliefs on anybody? You can’t go around beating up people, much less a kid, for not acting the way you feel someone should act. A lesson should be made so that this stops. It’s one thing to kneel, it’s another to start putting your hands on somebody.
5. Has 45 met his match with North Korea’s leader? It appears so.
6. How long has the issue of not getting to see 45’s tax returns has been going on for how? And still we, haven’t seen anything. My opinion is he’ll be out of office before this is resolved.
7. Walmart is quietly closing stores. I have no opinion it’s obviously because of Amazon.
8. Florida news – A man pulled a gun on a late furniture delivery men. My opinion is that this reaction was way over the top.
9. More Florida news – A man urinates in an ice machine at a club. I think you should bring your own ice machine when you go to a club.
10. FORM AR goggles for swimming received a rave review.
11. We have gotten so paranoid that a motorcycle backfire started a stampede in Times Square in NYC.
12. A kid get left on a bus.Please parents ,get your kid some kind of tracking device so you always know where they are or if they’ve been at a location too long when they shouldn’t have been.
Those are my opinions for today. What’s your take?