1. Federal Prison – How can someone kill themselves in jail if it wasn’t a setup I guess by having workers that fall asleep. I imagine a lot of people are happy. I didn’t think any prison in New York City was worse than Rikers Island. I guess I was wrong.
2. Immigrants – Immigrants still want to come here, no matter what they have to go through. My opinion – To the immigrants: look a little, no a lot, more deeply into this country. You might find it’s not all you think.
3. Catholic Church – The victims are coming out of the woodwork to get justice. My opinion – What is taking so long to give these people justice?! How can the Catholic religion, based on their own beliefs, not allow these people to have justice. Cold hearted.
4. Times Square Bikers – I was shocked to read that charges were even considered for back fires from the motorcycles in New York Times Square.
5. Baby Formula at Walmart – Flour found in baby formula. My opinion – Parents look before you open any cans, bottles, or wrappers; you never know what’s inside.
6. Democratic Presidential Hopefuls – The presidential hopefuls are finally seeing that what they don’t have to beat 45. My opinion – Hurry up and dropout so we can get down to some real business.
7. Woman kills her mom and puts her dismembered body in the trash. My opinion – If she did that to your mom, what would she do to a stranger? Lock her up, but first get her some help. We wouldn’t want her to kill anyone in prison.
8. United Airlines says pilots have to stop drinking 12 hours before flying. My opinion – I’m not flying on this airline. What is 12 hours? How about not flying at all.
9. The woman that implanted a Tesla key in her arm. My opinion – Are you crazy?!
10. Black man and son followed by a man on a horse with a rope. My opinion – Where’s this? Oh, Texas! That explains it.
Mary J. Blige – I’m disappointed to learn of her tax woes. Mary, love, you get it straightened out. You’re too smart to let this happen!
The Chrisleys – The Chrisley parents are being charged with tax evasion, and guess what? So is their son. These are all alleged accusations. My opinion – Sell some real estate. You can afford it!
Kandi and her husband Todd (Atlanta Housewives) – Can laugh about her and say the big 3 words first. My opinion – You did good, Kandi! You got your man!
That’s my opinion. What’s your take?