1. White House – The White House are making plans in case of recession. My opinion – What we get out of the White House is so many lies that any information has the potential to be fake news. You’ll know when theres a recession by the number of wealthy people jumping out of windows.
2. New York – The cop that killed ( I said it killed) Eric Gardner has been fired. The police union is barking at this firing. My opinion – This should have been happened. We don’t want that kind of police on the street. Are they crazy?
3. Gun Control = 45 again is doing what he does best flip flopping on issues this time its gun control. My opinion – Tomorrow he’ll have a different position just wait. I have nothing against gun control, however my position still stands guns don’t kill people do. Here’s my thought guns cannot do any harm without someone picking it up and pulling the trigger.
4. Nevada – Man becomes obsesses with a 16yr a old and tries to kidnap her. My opinion – What is it with grown people wanting to be involved with minors? There are plenty of adults that let you act out your fantasies on them. FIND THEM
5. Florida – Nurses at a medical location in Florida are threatening to fire employees for not speaking English only. My opinion – I agree that if you engage with the public you should speak English unless someone requests a translator. I do think it’s a bit much to fire them there has to be other disciplinary actions that can be taken
6. Texas – A school told a African American young man to either get suspended or they could use a black sharpie to color in his fade (hair cut). He chose to get his fade colored in. My opinion – Those people that colored his head with a sharpie should be taken to a barber and have all their hair cut off. They should then fire them. Where do people get these idea from? I don’t know but I would be keeping my kids out of that school.
7. Gamescom – Gamescom starts today for the gamers out there. My opinion – go for it remember the kid who won 3 million dollars playing Fortnite. Parents don’t be so quick to yell “Put that controller down”
8. Drugs – Drug prices hare starting to come down in price. My opinion – head to Canada
9. Tesla – Tesla car kept crashing in Puerto Rico while the owner was trying to park. My opinion. – Buy a Tesla you need to also buy a Hazard suit and body armor.
10. Walmart – Walmart is being accused of discrimination for locking up American American beauty products. My opinion – if you’re going to lock up beauty supplies do it for all. White people use beauty supplies to don’t they?
11. NY Transit – A man fall out of train when wrong door opens. He was only slightly injured. My opinion – stay away from the doors. The conductor might not be fully awake.
12. India. – A couple of different caste system got married then the brides father had him killed. My opinion – That’s away to be single again
13. A chicken sandwich war is on. That’s right Popeyes, Chick-fil-A and Wendys are fight for the best chicken sandwich. My opinion. – Give me a free one I’ll be glad to give my opinion
14. Disney has a $299 ticket for their Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. My opinion – Disney is losing its mind.
15. Disney. – Disney now has a mid-day discount ticket.
16. Southwest -Southwest is cutting nonstop routes to many locations. My opinion you better check how long its going to take to get toDisney’s Halloween Party. Those stops can take days to get from Philadelphia to Orlando.
17. Florida – Security camera caught a alligator climbing a fence at the naval station. My opinion. – He was looking for a recruiter. The military needs all the help it can get
50 Cent had a birthday party and would let Wendy Williams in the door. My opinion is what is going on with her since her marriage broke up. She seems to be all over the place making some questionable moves.
Jada Pickett Smith. – She’s not a conventional marriage type of person. My opinion – whatever works for you. She might be on to something since conventional marriages seem to be headed to the toilet most of the time
Stocks – Stocks are set to have a limited rise today
Sports – QB Josh McCown 40 is putting on the pads for the Eagles. My opinion – The eagles couldn’t find someone younger for the position. There must be a strategy with this move to hire a old man (in football years). The QB tries to throw a pass but gets hit and is laying out on the field. “I’m hit and I cant get up” his career is over game 1 of the season.
That’s my opinion. What’s your take?